Comment on page
Search inside a document
Conduct in-document search on LawLibrary
This tool allows you to search inside a document.
- 1.Open the document you wish to search on our website.
- 2.Locate the search bar on the left side of the screen.
- 3.In the search bar, type the specific keyword or phrase you're looking for within the document.
- 4.Click Search.
- 5.A list of search results will appear with page numbers and text that contains where the keyword is located within the document.
- 6.Scroll and click on the search result that seems relevant to your query and automatically you are taken to the exact page within the PDF where the keyword is found.
- 7.Go to the exact page you want to find by clicking on the pages tab on the left side of your screen.
- 8.Highlight indicates where your searched keyword appears.
- 9.To make a new search, clear the searched phrases and begin searching again.
You've successfully learned how to navigate our documents and efficiently find specific information using our in document search feature.